Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hrs foundation with comfort serum
October 11th, 2017 | Beauty
Another exciting product review on the way, I’m about to spill the tea on the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hrs foundation with comfort serum. Ready?
So guys here is the tea on the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hrs foundation with comfort serum? I was super excited about sinking my teeth into this new product. And rightfully so because it made my skin look delicious. I generally steer clear of full coverage foundation because it seems to require a lot of technique, time and practice. Also because I have very sensitive skin that reacts to the products, the environment, bad thoughts…the works!
I put a lot of consideration into the products I use, you could go as far as saying that my list of what I look for in a foundation could be pickier than what I look for in a man. Yes I need my foundation to do everything! This includes; making me feel great and never transferring the first chance it gets. In essence, I need a relationship – I mean, a foundation that is strong and loyal even through the Cape Town heat and occasional winds. I need my foundation to R-E-S-P-E-C-T me! Did the Rimmel London Lasting Finish 25hrs foundation with comfort serum do all of this for me? Let’s take a closer look.
The packaging pretty and practical with some geometric angles to the bottle lid giving it that out-of-this-world promise. Of course I like the fact that I can see the tones and shades within this range so yasss to clear glass foundation bottles! Speaking of tones, Rimmel London pulled through with the tones and shades from Caramel right through to Espresso and so much in between. We are spoiled for choice in this range, there are tones for every shade no matter the season.
- The pump nozzle is super convenient and makes the product easy to use.
- The texture is creamy and thick, say goodbye to imperfections! I don’t have the smoothest skin so I was glad to notice that when Rimmel London said full coverage. It helped to prep my skin prior to applying the foundation, checkout my blog post about primers that will help you best prep your skin for foundation.
- Little to no creasing
- Take it from a girl with oily skin:
- I experienced little to no sweat and this is without powdering.
- A foundation that lasts 25 hours means no carrying heaps of makeup around.
- Of course setting your foundation with powder makes all the difference. Take a look at my go-to setting powder review: The Laura Mercier setting powder.
- Does it last 25 hours? I can’t say because my skin is showing me flames at the moment so I am afraid I couldn’t put that to the test but I wore this foundation for 16 hours without freshening up.
- The Rimmel London lasting finish 25hrs foundation with comfort serum is going for about R159.95 more or less, an affordable price as we all know foundations can get supper expensive. You can purchase this product at Clicks Stores , Zondo, Foschini, Edgars, Takealot and Dischem.
Sweat, Heat and Humidity Proof? 25 hrs? hmmm! I am a girl constantly on the go to multiple castings, client meetings and fashion sourcing which involves a lot of commuting so there was always an occasion to give this product a try. I popped on my makeup as I usually do and went about my day in the 27 degrees’ heat, hello summer! and it lived up expectation although if you are an oily girl like me keep your powder close.
Well there you go, I hope this helps you make the best decision for you when it comes to foundation.